Monday, September 27

Sac-town Blogger Meet-Up

I'm proud to announce that this past weekend, Sacramento had it's very first fashion blogger meet up, and yes, it was amazing :) The gathering was held at my favorite vintage shop here in Sac, Crimson and Clover, thanks to the amazing shop owners Kara of Porkchop Rules and Nicole of Flaming Hag Folkwear, and organized by the wonderful Bella from the Citizen Rosebud. I wasn't very on top of my photo snapping game (potentially due to the wine, Magpie treats, vintage clothing, and great conversations), but I did happen to capture a few good ones with my new fisheye lomo camera.
 
From left to right: Kari of Juniper James, Lisa of Starship Narcissus (in her newly purchased dress), and Bella of the Citizen Rosebud
  
The space outside of Crimson and Clover, the ladies' (and my) bicycles, and our adorable little gift bags
   
Enjoying some food, wine, and vintage (could you ask for more!?)
  
Crimson and Clover
     
The Bloggers:
 
Nicole Honeyeater of Flaming Hag Folkwear and Crimson & Clover
Melody Stone of It's All Happenin
Lorena Beighter of Sac Cycle Chic
Kerry Lin Dolan of Fashion Farms and Freedom
Laura Braden of Girls on the Grid
Jeanine Mengel of  Neenster.com
     

6 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natale, the photos look so great! Ah, fish-eye was so worth the wait. It was fantastic to meet you; I had such a great time.

    And promise me, you'll be my model someday! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fisheye camera!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others the fisheye rules! Thanks for the support♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos Natale! So sad I missed this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts... show me some love and I'll show it right back.