Thursday, July 1

"Be Stupid"

Despite being heavily scrutinized by the folks over at the UK Advertising Standards Authority, I am nonetheless still in love with Diesel's new "Be Stupid" campaign. Rather than focusing on the negatives, like the billboards displaying wacky girls flashing security cameras, let's concentrate on the positives. While I agree that public display of these slightly indecent photos may be a little extreme, arguing whether to put them in magazines like Dazed and Confused and Grazia is a little overkill. The outlandish and outrageous behavior characterized by these ads is something we, as adults, could all learn something from. Let go, be goofy, do something crazy... "BE STUPID."

fashionising
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts... show me some love and I'll show it right back.