Tuesday, June 8

Not that you like being tortured, but...

... here's a little sneak peak of the up and coming Jeffrey Campbell Lookbook shot last Saturday, filmed and produced by Andrea Cruz, and directed by B.S. Bayley. They also shot their first ever Jeffrey Campbell video, it's about time!


But instead of drooling over what you can't have, delight yourself with these babies that are available now and will satisfy that urge for instant gratification.


It's no wonder why I have an ongoing eBay search for Jeffrey Campbell size 8 being sent to my email every morning. It's dangerous, but lovely :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hahha. I definitely love at least half of these (and that's saying something since I'm not a shoe person!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts... show me some love and I'll show it right back.